Selling At Auction
The information below should tell you what you need to know about selling with The Duchy Auction Company Limited . If you require more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
We specialise in estate clearance working closely with the legal profession and estate agents. Our friendly and professional service ensures that properties are swiftly cleared and saleable items then sold through Public Auction. Where necessary we can dispose of unsalable items as we work with numerous Charities.
We offer a free valuation service by appointment for items brought to our office between the hours of 10am to 4pm Monday to Saturday.
Free no obligation home visits anywhere and at anytime can be arranged for larger estate appraisals.
An email valuation can be arranged if you are able to email digital images of the items to firstname.lastname@example.org
A minimum fee of £50.00 will be payable for local home collections / deliveries covering a single item or a full van.
For items further afield please contact us for a quotation.
All sales are very well attended being advertised widely on the internet, in national and local press as well as in national & international publications.
All sales offer live internet bidding allowing us to sell at an International level to an International audience.
Charges for selling at auction / Settlement Proceeds
- Goods entered for sale are subject to a commission of 16% plus 1.5% for insurance.
- There is a Listing Fee of £5.00 per lot.
- Cheques are issued by post 21 working days after the sale.
- Bank transfers are also available and are issued as above.
- Any unsold lots will be re entered into the next appropriate sale or returned, appropriate fees will apply.